Thursday 10 April 2008

Remaining Spice and Wolf 12 & 13

I am sure you are all wondering where the last two episodes of 'Wolf and Spice' are, well you aren't the only one.

The sole reason they have not been put out is because 'PS3專用動畫IDf6v22XCO' has not put them out. They have not put any RAWs for about a month.

I pesonally decided to wait till they came out, but this is just silly. I have now watched the last two using the 'GuyEAejW0o' 1440x1080 RAWs, which I must say weren't bad. These have also not been released as TV-Japan stopped and there is one version of 12 on TT but I think its from someone else.

I will release one of these today and the next tomrrow, of course it is up you if you want to watch these or wait for 'PS3專用動畫IDf6v22XCO'. If they do finally release them, I will put them up for you, if.

1 comment:

AuAuDisro said...

True Tears raws 11-12-13 (from the same guy) just appeared yesterday